It’s all in the name: decorative concrete is so much more than a functional component of your property. Rather, it’s a key ingredient to curb appeal. And it makes your exterior stand out.
But the beautiful effect of decorative concrete can be dampened by two factors, both of which are connected to one another:
- Dirt. Stains and other imperfections make your stamped concrete stand out for all the wrong reasons.
- Improperly Cleaned Concrete. If your concrete doesn’t get the proper pressure washing treatment, it can look mottled and faded.
A Simple Solution for Your Surfaces
Effective concrete clean cleaning is simple when you trust the right professionals for the job. With the professionals at Monarch Pressure Washing, your stamped concrete and decorative concrete receives a complete treatment, including:
- Pressure washing: We remove months (if not years!) of dirt, dust, and other buildup from the paver surface and fillers.
- Stain removal: Our cleaning solution is uniquely designed to eliminate discoloration from your exterior surfaces.
- Sealing: We protect your pavers from future damage and exposure to the elements using high-grade sealers.
- Brightening: Our sealing solution also lends a “just installed” aesthetic to your decorative concrete, and your entire property benefits.
Invest In Your Pavers, Invest In Your Property
Your property deserves curb appeal in the details. That’s why you chose to install decorative concrete in the first place – and it’s our job to ensure that the impact lasts. We apply this to:
- Pool Decks
Decorative concrete deserves to be noticed. And whether you’re walking towards the front door or to the barbecue, we’ll make sure that it gets noticed for all the right reasons. Because shouldn’t every step matter?